Weave Spectrum ESG helps craft your ESG story
It doesn’t matter if you want to tell the ESG story of your company or investment components in your portfolio. Weave Spectrum understands your company and your clients. We help inform stories to markets, to regulators, and to individual investors with insights that reveal the materiality of actions and investments.
What is Weave Spectrum ESG?
Weave Spectrum ESG is the only SaaS service that continuously tracks market information, maps it against a proprietary knowledge graph, and presents it as actionable insights, automated talking points, gap analysis, and benchmarking against peers.
Why focus on ESG?
ESG isn’t just about compliance. ESG investing increased 42% over the last 2 years. There was a 71% jump in ESG loans in 2021. 80% of millennial investors look to ESG factors for guidance. We focused on ESG because it will be the focal point for financial markets over the next decade and beyond.
Do I need to install anything?
Our Weave servers sit securely in the cloud. Our initial value derives from analyzing Internet content that creates the story of your company, your investment target, and your peer group. If you want to bring in your own content or purchased reports, we work with you to extend our reach into your data stores based on your existing IT policies and practices.
What about compliance?
The EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (2019/2088) (“Disclosure Regulation” or “SFDR”) is being implemented starting in March of 2021. Weave Spectrum ESG is the only tool that helps investors and organizations quickly gather and benchmark the wide array of data associated with ESG.
Read Less. Know More.
Turn content into insight. Insight into returns.
Weave Spectrum constantly scans the Internet for relevant reports, investor calls, videos and transcripts, company news releases, and other relevant content to remain up-to-date when analysts or investors want answers.
The Spectrum ESG Markets
ESG for Investors
- Quickly analyze and benchmark corporate disclosures.
- Gap analysis reveals which portfolio companies are excelling at ESG factors, and which need to improve.
- Track portfolio performance to improve investment decisions, drive client engagement and reduce risk.
ESG for Companies
- Refine your ESG profile to improve investor relationships.
- Leverage gap analysis to differentiate your ESG profile for competitive advantage.
- Streamline your ESG reporting for compliance and performance management.
ESG for CI
- Understand competitive positioning against peer ESG profiles.
- Gain key insights from peers by jumping to the most relevant positioning statements.
- Quickly identify market trends.